Head of Customer Onboarding.
Location: UK home-based
GoodShape transforms the way organisations manage the health and wellbeing of their employees. We’re driven by a simple belief – when you look after the health and wellbeing of your people, you can radically improve the performance of an organisation.
Over the past 17 years we’ve partnered with over 200 of the UK’s leading employers. We help simplify the management of unplanned absence, demonstrably reduce the main causes of absence, inform smarter workforce strategies through efficient resource planning, and reduce the risks to employers and employees.
We bring together a powerful mix of technology and clinical services that are proven to deliver results. Our dedicated in-house team is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing people with support and guidance when they need it most, minimising time off due to ill health, and when the time is right, ensuring every return to work is safe and compliant.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do. In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to succeed.
About the role
The Head of Customer Onboarding is responsible for adding value to the both the Client and GoodShape through their subject matter expertise, advising clients on best practice and maximising the use of time and resource, delivering an optimised onboarding experience.
About you - you'll have:
- Prince 2 qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience managing projects and governance oversight (essential) including organisational change and system implementations (desirable)
- HR background in policy and process management, and business change (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate experience working directly with clients (desirable)
- Able to evidence a high degree of business acumen
- An ability to instil confidence in others
- Oversee all client onboarding and change projects, ensuring delivery on time and within budget. Ensure appropriate governance and reporting frameworks are developed and embedded.
- Utilise HR and GoodShape knowledge and expertise to advise clients (pre and post-sale) on best practice, maximising the opportunity to successfully deliver on client’s objectives and value proposition
- Act as a subject matter expert - maximising the use of pre-sale discussions and onboarding activity to optimise the time and delivery requirements to go-live
- Develop effective plans to deliver efficient use of resource across all projects and new services/clients
- Continuous review of the onboarding function relevant to area of expertise to achieve business growth objectives
- Oversee the development of client facing training programmes for products and services to maximise efficiency in on-line learning
- Develop processes to deliver efficient, cost-effective onboarding solutions
- Control client change requests and ensure they are delivered in the most efficient way
- Support operational managers through a handover of new services into business as usual
- Work closely with other areas of the organisation to support an integrated approach to GoodShape’s customer experience, client retention and growth
- Support the development and implementation of new service delivery propositions, ensuring successful implementation and business handover
- Promote and facilitate the sharing of learnings throughout the organisation