Mobile Project Manager.
Location: UK home-based
GoodShape transforms the way organisations manage the health and wellbeing of their employees. We’re driven by a simple belief – when you look after the health and wellbeing of your people, you can radically improve the performance of an organisation.
Over the past 16 years we’ve partnered with over 200 of the UK’s leading employers. We help simplify the management of unplanned absence, demonstrably reduce the main causes of absence, inform smarter workforce strategies through efficient resource planning and reduce the risks to employers and employees.
We bring together a powerful mix of technology and clinical services that are proven to deliver results. Our dedicated in-house team is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing people with support and guidance when they need it most, minimising time off due to ill health, and when the time is right, ensuring every return to work is safe and compliant.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do. In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to succeed.
About the role
The Mobile Project Manager will play a crucial role in the growth of GoodShape by managing the product roadmap of our mobile apps, ensuring they evolve in line with business and market requirements, and use innovation to spear head the delivery of our services as we expand into new markets and territories.
Required experience and background:
- Two years’ experience in mobile app product management.
- Preferably experience working within the digital health sector.
- Knowledge of every aspect of the product development life cycle from concept to end of life.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable rules and legislation regarding mobile app deployments.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android app management procedures and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand customer and market needs regarding mobile products and developing a product roadmap that increases customer engagement and supports business growth.
- Create buy-in for mobile app led products, both internally and with key external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all mobile app products develop in-line with strategic business objectives regarding access to new markets and internationalisation.
- Engage with partners on the exchange and license of content for use in mobile app products.
- Work with the Programme Management, IT Development and Marketing teams to coordinate mobile app launches, including rollout and communications.
- Analyse mobile product usage and customer feedback and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
- Work with the UX team to assist in the creation of wireframes, user stories and prototypes to demonstrate and present potential mobile app developments.