Location: UK home-based
GoodShape transforms the way organisations manage the health and wellbeing of their employees. We’re driven by a simple belief – when you look after the health and wellbeing of your people, you can radically improve the performance of an organisation.
Over the past 16 years we’ve partnered with over 200 of the UK’s leading employers. We help simplify the management of unplanned absence, demonstrably reduce the main causes of absence, inform smarter workforce strategies through efficient resource planning and reduce the risks to employers and employees.
We bring together a powerful mix of technology and clinical services that are proven to deliver results. Our dedicated in-house team is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing people with support and guidance when they need it most, minimising time off due to ill health, and when the time is right, ensuring every return to work is safe and compliant.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do. In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to succeed.
About the role
The role of Nurse Advisor is focused on supporting the improved wellbeing of our service users, delivering exceptional service through providing high quality clinical and non-clinical advice, facilitating appropriate return to work and good health.
The number of hours required are between 22.5 and 37.5.
About you - you'll have:
- NMC registration as an Adult Nurse with at least 24 months’ post registration experience.
- Provision of qualification certificates, any ongoing training evidence and applicable NMC documents or equivalent.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of NHS, OH, EAP, and triage.
- A love of dealing with people and be passionate about delivering an outstanding level of service.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- Resilience and the ability to multi-task.
- A confident telephone manner and strong communication skills, able to quickly build a rapport with a customer.
- An ability to gather and accurately update information.
- Work in accordance with the professional standards defined by the NMC, “The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives”.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and contacts from customers ensuring quality standards are maintained and call outcomes are recorded appropriately and accurately.
- Uphold the GoodShape core values: Teamwork, Trust, Flexibility and Innovation.
- Achieve any objectives set, contributing to the achievement of SLAs.
- Highlight any improvements or recommendations for change to your Team Lead.
- Undertake other tasks and reasonable requests that may fall outside the remit of your role as directed by your line manager.
- Comply with GoodShape policies, procedures, processes (which includes CGMS, QAMS, ISMS and BCMS) and all legislative requirements.