Location: UK home-based
GoodShape transforms the way organisations manage the health and wellbeing of their employees. We’re driven by a simple belief – when you look after the health and wellbeing of your people, you can radically improve the performance of an organisation.
Over the past 16 years we’ve partnered with over 200 of the UK’s leading employers. We help simplify the management of unplanned absence, demonstrably reduce the main causes of absence, inform smarter workforce strategies through efficient resource planning and reduce the risks to employers and employees.
We bring together a powerful mix of technology and clinical services that are proven to deliver results. Our dedicated in-house team is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing people with support and guidance when they need it most, minimising time off due to ill health, and when the time is right, ensuring every return to work is safe and compliant.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do. In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to succeed.
About the role
The Product Analyst sits at the centre of our Product Management team and is a driving force in pushing our business forward. They must perform market research and analyse data to identify behaviours, trends, opportunities, and threats, and to then make recommendations for product development roadmaps that will continue to differentiate our service from our competitors and support our business growth. In addition, the Product Analyst must monitor product performance, capture, and analyse customer feedback, and advise on continual improvement opportunities.
Required experience and background:You must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in product analysis.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in digital health markets.
- A thorough understanding of product analysis methodologies and tools.
- Proficient in database programs and BI tools (Essential SQL, Microsoft Power BI etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to host, run and facilitate workshops and carry our stakeholder engagement plans.
- Familiarity with IT development processes and principles.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- The development and proposal of product strategies and innovations, in addition to the presentation of marketplace projections and analysis.
- Supporting the business in gathering product requirements and working with account management and sales to refine those requirements in line with customer/market needs.
- Understanding, monitoring, and reporting on the ROI of product features.
- Acting as a conduit for a good flow of communication between Product Management and Marketing teams.
- Producing monthly reports and recommendations to the Product Manager to assist in decision making related to product developments and priorities.
- Ensure that products, and their development roadmaps, remain compliant with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Develop, manage, and analyse credible data sources that improve the business’s understanding of our market, competitors, and customer needs.
- Respond in a timely manner to all product change requests by performing analysis to identify the potential impact, value, risks, and opportunities presented by the change.
- Coordinate a client engagement programme, including client focus groups and surveys, to capture and report on client satisfaction and appetite for new products and services.
- Identify ways to package and market products in such a way that they become differentiated, compelling, easy to sell, and easy to buy.