A little bit about us.
We’re on a mission to transform workplace wellbeing management: for employers, for employees, for good. But our journey is only made possible with our dedicated team of GoodShapers.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do.
In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to succeed.
- 24/7 private GP service
- EAP helpline offering a variety of mental health-related support and life advice
- Perks at Work discounts and wellbeing support hub
- Pension scheme
- Standard holiday entitlement of 24 days plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year up to a total of 30 days plus bank holidays
- An additional day off on your birthday
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flexible working opportunities
Our commitment to equality.
We’re committed to promoting equity and creating fair opportunities and an inclusive workplace for our colleagues. We actively strive to eliminate discrimination, foster a sense of belonging, and provide an equal chance for everyone to be at their best.
Fairness, respect, and inclusivity are core principles that guide our policies, practices, and decision-making processes.
Current equality pledges include: