A little bit about us.
We’re on a mission to transform workplace wellbeing management: for employers, for employees, for good. But our journey is only made possible with our dedicated team of GoodShapers.
Our people act as ambassadors for GoodShape, embracing a promise-based culture and working hard to ensure that our values are upheld in everything that we do.
In return, we create a vibrant, energetic working environment and will equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to succeed.
- 24/7 private GP service
- EAP helpline offering a variety of mental health-related support and life advice
- Perks at Work discounts and wellbeing support hub
- Pension scheme
- Standard holiday entitlement of 24 days plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year up to a total of 30 days plus bank holidays
- An additional day off on your birthday
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flexible working opportunities
Our commitment to equality.
We’re committed to promoting equity and creating fair opportunities and an inclusive workplace for our colleagues. We actively strive to eliminate discrimination, foster a sense of belonging, and provide an equal chance for everyone to be at their best.
Fairness, respect, and inclusivity are core principles that guide our policies, practices, and decision-making processes.
Current equality pledges include:
Interested in joining our team?
You can view and apply for specific roles below.
If there aren’t any current job postings, please check back soon!
There are currently no job postings available at this time.